Basic information disclosure policy
Information is disclosed pursuant to the following basic information disclosure policy that was set out under the fundamental principles of corporate ethics.
(1) Transparency: Ensure transparency and disclose fact-based information regardless of the fact that the disclosure benefits the company or not.
(2) Compliance with related laws, regulations and rules: Comply with all publicly-established requirements such as the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act and the rules and regulations stipulated by the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
(3) Securing of confidentiality and timely disclosures: Secure the confidentiality of confidential information, and if any information that needs disclosing is identified, disclose such information promptly without delay.
(4) Fairness: Take steps to ensure that information is transmitted fairly to various stakeholders.
(5) Continuity: Ensure that continuity is reflected as necessary in the content of the disclosed information.
(6) Confidentiality: Ensure that information is not leaked to external third parties until it is officially disclosed as corporate information.
The period from the day after the final day of the fiscal year until the announcement of financial results is a silent period, during which we refrain from making any comments or answering any questions regarding financial results. By doing so, the Company prevents the leakage of information regarding the financial results while simultaneously securing fairness. However, if financial results forecasts are expected to change significantly during the period and deviations clearly reach levels subject to the timely disclose rules, the Company will disclose the relevant information promptly. Even during the period, the Company will respond to inquiries regarding information already disclosed, as well as matters that are not related to financial results.
Content on this website contains forward-looking statements with respect to future results, performance and achievements that are subject to risk and uncertainties and reflect management’s views and assumptions formed by available information.
Furthermore, this does not constitute any solicitation or inducement to investment, such as the purchasing and disposal of stock in the Company.
Decisions concerning investments are your responsibility and should make with that understanding. Although we pay close attention to detail, we are in no way liable or responsible for any damages or losses arising from the information or data contained in this site. The information on this Web site is subject to change without prior notice.